I am hopelessly in love with the written word, in an obsessive, nerdy sort of way.
I’m not afraid to share honest words and transparent feelings. And I’m regularly irritated with trite diatribes, especially concerning parenting and the Bible. (Well, bad grammar sets me off, too.)
I just don’t have time for clichés.
If you’re seeking joy through faith, through family connections, and through literature, I think we’re destined to become great word friends.
Praying change into unexpected places
(publication date 2019)
Here’s my first book, written in college at age 21. Best of Friends (Journey Forth Press, 1989), a childhood story about friendship, loyalty, and the beauty of disabilities.
Best of Friends stayed in print for 24 years and sold about 20,000 copies, not counting Amazon re-sales. There are only a few copies left. If you order through me, I’ll send you an autographed copy. Just email email@example.com.
- Lift Up Your Day
- I Believe
- The Bard and the Bible
- Hungry for God, Starved for Time
- Christian Devotions
- Reach Out Columbia
- How to Stop Being an Angry Mom
- Ten Things I want my Boys to Learn about Living
- 3 Reasons You Can’t Affair-Proof Your Marriage
- How to Be Your Husband’s Best Friend without Losing Your Identity
- 6 Signs You’re Not Ready to Have Kids
- How to Help Your Children Walk Away
- 20 Psalms to Read When Life is Miserable
- 20 Reasons Christian Marriages Fail (Even Christian Marriages)
- 10 Statements That Will Change Your Marriage
- Is it okay to change denominations for the person you’re dating?
- 10 Scriptures Every Married Couple Should Memorize
- 10 Times in the Bible Prayer Changed Lives
- 15 Myths People Believe about Their Pastor
- 10 Ways to Help Your Spouse Grow as an Individual
- 10 Point Godly Spouse Checklist for Women
- 10 Bible Mothers Who Changed the Church
- 10 Things Your In-laws Want From You
- 10 Things I’ve Learned as a Pastor’s Wife That Apply to Everyone
- How to Pray for Forgiveness
- 10 Ways the Church Needs to Get Women Involved in Ministry
- How to Pray to Become a Christian