10. Your neighbors have block parties when they know you will be gone.
9. Your hairdresser, your doctor, and your dentist are all Christians.
8. Your kids go to Christian school or are home-schooled.
7. Your plumber, electrician, and handyman are Christians, too.
6. Your social circles include Bible studies, church programs, and small group.
5. You read lots of books on evangelism and spiritual growth.
4. Your friends are all Christians.
3. You can’t think of anyone to invite on “Bring a Friend to Church” Sunday.
2. You can’t make a persuasive argument for why you believe in Jesus.
1. You can’t remember the last time you gave your salvation testimony to a non-Christian.
Something to think about.